January 22, 2021

Hello, 


    My name is Daiyana and I am from a small town in Michigan called Kalamazoo. I was born and raised there and then my mom moved me, her and my sister to Atlanta. I have been living in Atlanta, GA for 11 almost 12 years, so I pretty much have been here until now. In 2019, I graduated from South Gwinnett HS and also attended Maxwell for Cosmetology. I’ve always had a interest in doing hair since I was a kid due to the fact that that’s pretty much what I grew up around being around my grandma. Recently, I started a business named “Slayybydai,” in November of 2019 specializing in natural hair and silk presses. Silk presses have always been a interest in mine it’s just something about the whole process that just soothes and calms me down. Soon, I plan on making my own product which would be homemade with all natural ingredients but it’s still in the works.

    Next, I enrolled in college because I have a interest in Criminal Justice and would either want to be a Probation Officer or Detective. Criminal minds, CSI, Law and Order, Fatal Attraction, First 48, and etc. are my favorite shows and are to blame for my interest in Criminal Justice and also my mom. If I was to become a Probation Officer I would be one for the juveniles because this system is so messed up and kids now a days need somebody to keep them in order and not only discipline them, but help the, become a better person as well. You have Probation Officers now a days that they just do it for the money and that’s not what I’m about I want to actually do it to help and also discipline them. Some kids don’t have guidance and some just do stupid stuff and end up getting back on track because they had somebody help them .


Comments

  1. Hi Daiyana, very interesting facts! and I love your interest in the Criminal Justice field.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #2